- Private Clients
- Graduate lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, 2017
- Juris Doctor by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2019
- Advice to the shareholders of Corporación Pecsa in the sale of their shares in favor of Corporación Primax S.A.
- Advice to Grupo Wiese in the sale of their participation in SURA Asset Management in favor of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec.
- Advice to Grupo El Comercio in the sale of their shares in Atracciones Coney Island S.A.C. (Peru), Divertrónica Medellín S.A.S. (Colombia), and Yukids SpA (Chile) in favor of The Carlyle Group.
- Advice to Grupo Wiese in the sell of 70% of the malls network MegaPlaza in favor of Parque Arauco S.A.
- Advice to DP World Perú in the reestructuring of their operations for individualization of business lines acquired as a result of the purchase of Cosmos Agencia Marítima S.A.C.
T: (511) 442 5100 A: 355
María José Blancas
T: (511) 4425100 A: 250
Adriana Bellido is an associate of our Tax and Private Clients areas. Her practice is focused in national and foreign companies’ advisory, analyzing the applicable tax aspects to their investments and commercial operations. Specifically, she has advised investors of the fishing, pharmaceutical, mining and hydrocarbon sectors. Also, she has experience providing tax advice in international operations that involve the application of Double Taxation Agreements. In addition, Adriana specializes in designing and developing efficient structures for individuals with high patrimony, seeking to preserve the protection of their assets by developing estate planning and taking due care of the substantial and formal applicable tax obligations.
Adriana Bellido is a graduate lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru, magna cum laude.
Adriana has worked as an intern in M&A and subsequently in Tax at Rebaza, Alcázar & De las Casas. She is a former member of THĒMIS Association of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, which publishes THĒMIS – Law Review.
As a foreign exchange student, she enrolled in courses related to Law and Politics at SciencesPo (Paris).