ANA PAULA NOVOA
Áreas de Práctica
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Graduate lawyer of the Universidad de Lima, 2015
- PEE Corporate Law in ESAN
- Advice to Camposol S.A. in the issuance of international notes under Rule 144-A Reg. S of the Securities Act of 1933 of the United States of America for USD 350 million.
- Advice to Inversiones Educa S.A., Instituciones Toulouse Lautrec de Educación Superior S.A.C. and Desarrollo Educativo S.A., companies owned by the private equity investor Enfoca Group, in securing a S/ 80 million syndicated facility for the refinancing of existing financial debt and other corporate purposes.
- Advice to Asterion Group in the financing operation of EU 285 million for the acquisition of the Telefonica Group data center business, the largest operation of this type in Spain.
- Advice to Glencore Canada Corporation in the granting of a cross-border financing transaction for an up to USD 20’000,000 in favor of Trevali Canada Corporation.
- Advised to Scotiabank Perú S.A.A. in the granting of a USD 15’000,000.00 facility to an industrial company for refinancing debt.
- Advised to Ecopacking Cartones S.A. and D&C Inmobiliaria S.A.C., Dyer Group companies, in securing a US$ 10’000,000.00 facility for corporate purposes.
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Advice to Grupo Wiese in the sale of 50% of the capital shares of Inmuebles Panamericana S.A., operator of 11 shopping centers in Lima and provinces, to Grupo Parque Arauco (Chile).
T: 442 5100 A: 379
T: 4425100 A: 224
Ana Paula is an associate in the Mergers and Acquisitions and Financing departments. Her practice focuses on purchase and sale transactions of national and foreign companies, as well as financing operations. Additionally, she has experience in corporate law and in insurance and reinsurance law. She has specialized in claims’ analysis, interpretation of different types of policies, insurance coverage and liability risks. Moreover, Ana Paula has solid knowledge and experience in Compliance, having implemented crime prevention models according to Legislative Decree N° 1352.
She is a graduate lawyer from Universidad de Lima, and was ranked in the top tenth of the Law School. In addition, She has successfully completed a semester abroad studying Corporate Law in Universidad de Salamanca, Spain, and has completed a specialization in Corporate Law at ESAN University, having been ranked first in the program.
In the academic field, Ana Paula has been a teaching assistant for the Commercial Law course at Universidad de Lima since April 2019.
Ana Paula has worked as a lawyer at Telefonica del Peru S.A.A. and as an associate at Osterling Law Firm, where her practice was focused in insurance and reinsurance law and corporate law.