- Real Estate
- Projects & Infrastructure
- Lawyer by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2022).
- Administradora Jockey Plaza Shopping Center, in the real estate due diligence for the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Inversiones Castelar, owner of Boulevard de Asia.
- Foreign investor, in the acquisition of a 47-hectare property located in the Peruvian jungle (Tambopata Valley, Madre de Dios) for the start-up of several operations related to ecological tourism.
- Fast Dye, an important industrial local company, in the administrative sanctioning procedures initiated by the Environmental Evaluation and Oversight Agency – OEFA.
- Private Investment Promotion Agency (Proinversión), in the draft of a standard PPP contract that incorporates international best practices, regarding the real estate section.
- Participation in the development of the Guide to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Standards Regulations and Enforcement, promoted by the International Senior Lawyers Project (ISLP): Reference Guide on Australia, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, the European Union, Peru, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Author of the thesis “Análisis de la incorporación de la economía circular en la legislación sobre residuos sólidos de construcción y demolición en el Perú” (Analysis of the incorporation of the circular economy in the legislation on solid construction and demolition waste in Peru).
- Author of the following articles: “Por qué fracasan los procesos de amparo” (Why amparo proceedings fail), “Repercusiones ambientales en las transacciones de M&A durante procesos de Due Dilligence” (Environmental repercussions in M&A transactions during Due Diligence processes), “Medidas del Gobierno Medidas del gobierno peruano en los programas sociales del sector vivienda a raíz de la pandemia generada por el brote del COVID-19” (Peruvian government measures in social programs in the housing sector following the pandemic generated by the outbreak of COVID-19), among others.
T: (511) 442 5100 A: 268
T: (511) 4425100 A: 221
Aritha is a lawyer with honors from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú and graduated in the top tenth of her graduating class.
Her practice focuses on corporate, real estate and administrative legal counseling to local and international companies. She has experience in the preparation of real estate titles studies, as well as in the review of compliance with administrative legal aspects (obligations related to the environment, natural resources, and others) within the framework of due diligence carried out for companies in various industries, such as industry, fishing, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, among others.
Furthermore, she has experience in reviewing, obtaining and transferring the main regulatory permits before Public Administration entities (Municipalities, ANA, SENASA, SENACE, among others) for the start of activities and ongoing operations of companies. Likewise, she is also experienced in the defense of companies before administrative sanctioning procedures initiated by the competent authorities.
She carried out a student abroad program during 2017 under the PIMA RIEDE program that rewards academic excellence and was winner of the Probono Challenge at the national level in 2016 which allowed the implementation of a project of legal trainings and educational workshops to members of the indigenous communities of Puerto Ocopa, Atahualpa and San Ramon de Pangoa, located in Satipo, Junín, Peru (Central Peruvian Jungle) for a year.
Aritha is an extraordinary member of the Civil Association THEMIS, composed by students and graduates of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, which publishes the legal journal THEMIS and in which she actively participated between 2016 and 2018.
Currently, she is a Teaching Assistant in the Administrative Law course at the Law School of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú and a member of the Administrative Law Research Group of the same university, since 2020.
She speaks Spanish, English and French.