- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Competition / Antitrust
- Financing & Capital Markets
Graduate lawyer from University of Lima, 2018
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Counsel to I Squared Capital in the acquisition of IC Power for US$ 1.2 billion.
- Advice in the sale of Quicorp to InRetail for US$ 583 million.
- Counsel to Comtech Telecommunications in the merger with Gilat Satellite Networks for an enterprise value of US$ 533 million.
- Counsel to Sumitomo Corporation in the acquisition of equity in Minera Yanacocha.
- Counsel to TMF Group in the acquisition of FiduPerú, a trustee company.
- Counsel to Natixis, Société Générale and Banco de Credito del Peru in the financing of Minera Chinalco for US$ 460 million.
T: 442 5100
F: 442 5100 A: 234
T: 4425100 A: 224
Diego Price is a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions and Finance & Capital Markets teams. He is a graduate lawyer from the University of Lima, where he was ranked in the Top 10th of the Law School. In addition, he has successfully completed Law and Business courses in the University of Salamanca, Spain.
His practice is focused on corporate, contractual and finance advice, including the design and structure of deals, drafting and negotiation of agreements and related documentation, conducting due diligences, among others.
He has participated in several M&A transactions involving local and foreign companies, advising sellers, purchasers and investors. Also, he is experienced in counseling national and international companies and financial institutions in different kind of financings and capital markets operations.
In 2019, Diego was recognized in the Top 10 associates in Peru with most M&A deals by international publication Transactional Track Record (TTR).
He is co-author of the “Latin American Antitrust Litigation Guide” 2019 published by Chambers & Partners.
Prior to joining our Firm, Diego worked as an associate at Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano Abogados. He speaks Spanish and English fluently.