- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financing & Capital Markets
- Graduate lawyer from University of Lima, 2018
- Graduated in the Top 10th of its Law School
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Counsel to Stonepeak Partners in the acquisition of Lumen Technologies Latin America for US$ 2.7 billion.
- Counsel to I Squared Capital in the acquisition of IC Power for US$ 1.2 billion.
- Advice in the sale of Quicorp to InRetail for US$ 583 million.
- Counsel to Comtech Telecommunications in the merger with Gilat Satellite Networks for an enterprise value of US$ 533 million.
- Counsel to Sumitomo Corporation in the acquisition of equity in Minera Yanacocha, largest gold mine in South America.
- Counsel to TMF Group in the acquisition of FiduPerú, a trustee company.
Financings and Capital Markets
- Counsel to Natixis, Société Générale and Banco de Credito del Peru in the financings to Minera Chinalco for US$ 460 million.
- Counsel to Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA), Banco Santander y other lenders in the syndicated refinancing to Digital Data Centre (Spain) for € 320 millones.
- Counsel to Andino Group in the formation of a private investment fund with Gramercy.
T: 442 5100 A: 234
T: 4425100 A: 224
Spanish and English
Diego Price is a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions, Finance & Capital Markets and Antitrust teams. He is a graduate lawyer from the University of Lima, where he was ranked in the Top 10th of its class. Further, he has obtained an advanced specialization in corporate finance in the same University in which he achieved the first place of the class. In addition, he has successfully completed Law and Business courses in the University of Salamanca, Spain.
His practice is focused on corporate, contractual and finance advisory, including the design and structure of deals, drafting and negotiation of agreements, conducting due diligences, design and implementation of corporate reorganizations, among others.
He has participated in several M&A transactions involving local and foreign companies, advising sellers, purchasers and investors. Also, he is experienced in counseling national and international companies and financial institutions in different kind of financings and capital markets operations.
In 2019 and 2020, Diego was recognized in the Top 10 associates in Peru with most M&A deals by international publication Transactional Track Record (TTR).
He is co-author of the “Latin American Antitrust Litigation Guide” 2019 published by Chambers & Partners.
Prior to joining our Firm, Diego worked as an associate at Rodrigo, Elías & Medrano Abogados. He speaks Spanish and English fluently.