- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Abogado por la Universidad de Lima, 2021. Sobresaliente Cum Laude.
- Bachiller en Derecho por la Universidad de Lima, 2019.
- Advice to DP World Group in the structuring and implementation of the corporate reorganization of its corporate structure and operations in Peru.
- Advice to Mitsubishi Corporation as Peruvian local counsel, in the acquisition of a 25% interest in Bergé Automoción, S.L.U.
- Advice to Grupo Wiese in the implementation of a corporate reorganization scheme established as a condition precedent to the sale of a 50% interest in Holding Plaza, Nueva Plaza Inversiones y Nisa Malls, for approximately USD 120 million.
- Advice to the shareholders of Servicios e Inversiones Fenper S.A., operating company of the Royal Plaza shopping center, in the implementation of a corporate reorganization scheme established as a condition precedent to the sale of a 100% interest in said company to Dormeson S.A., a company of the Mulder Group.
- Advice to Automotores Gildemeister SpA in the reprofiling of its corporate bonds, for approximately USD 500 million.
- Advice to Inversiones Educa S.A., Instituciones Toulouse Lautrec de Educación Superior S.A.C. and Desarrollo Educativo S.A., companies owned by the private equity investor Enfoca Group, in securing a S/ 80 million syndicated facility for the refinancing of existing financial debt and other corporate purposes.
T: 442 5100 A: 245
T: 4425100 A: 221
Fernando is a member of the Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions and Competition/Antitrust departments. His practice is focused in corporate and contractual counseling to national and international corporations and entities. Likewise, he has participated in the planning and execution of different corporate reorganizations, which he has helped to implement in the framework of M&A transactions, as well as in the reordering of corporations’ business.
He is a graduate lawyer from Universidad de Lima, achieving an “outstanding cum laude” (19/20) grade through the defense of his thesis titled “The reimbursement value of shares applicable to the exercise of the appraisal remedy in Peruvian sociedades anónimas: the case of the unlisted shares” and ranked sixth of his class.
During his university studies, he was awarded with the Santander Scholarship and studied, as an exchange student, courses in Law and Political Science at the University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain).
In addition to his career in the Firm, Fernando carried out internships in the Corporate departments of Garcia Sayán Abogados and Rebaza, Alcázar & De las Casas law firms.
Fernando has been director of the Editorial Committee and Editor of Asociación Civil ADV Editores, which edits and publishes the legal magazine ADVOCATUS.