- Mergers &Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Juris Doctor by Universidad de Lima Law School, 2010. Cum Laude.
- Diploma in Securities Market Regulation by Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (UPC), 2012.
Relevant experience in real estate transactions are the following:
- Grupo Patio, leading company in the real estate market in Latin América, in the acquisition of a future 12-story building for offices, commercial premises and parking lots, to be located in Las Camelias Avenue, San Isidro district.
- Landlords that own two properties in San Juan de Miraflores district, in the granting of a surface right over said properties, to Colegios Peruanos, an Intercorp Group company, for the construction, operation and maintenance of a new campus of the educational center “Innova Schools”.
- Centro Educativo Altair, an Inspired Group company, in the acquisition of an urban land owned by Inversiones San Borja, a Grupo Breca company, for the expansion of the educational campus “Colegio Altair” in La Molina district. This operation included legal advice on financing for the acquisition of the property.
- Centro Educativo Altair, in the sale of a real estate property located in La Molina district, to Asociación Civil Educativa Saco Oliveros, for the construction, operation and maintenance of a new campus of the educational institutional “Saco Oliveros”.
- Comercio y Servicios De La Selva, in the sale of certain real estate properties located in Arequipa province, to an individual real estate investor. This operation included legal advice on the lifting of several unilateral mortgages.
- Landlords of Aliaga Building 360, on a long-term usufruct agreement over the entire building with WeWork Perú.
- Landlords of certain premises located in Torre Orquídeas, on a long-term usufruct agreement over said premises with WeWork Perú.
- Frío Alimentos y Logística S.A, in the signing of a long-term usufruct agreement over certain properties owned by RED MEGACENTRO located in the Lurín district, for the construction, operation and maintenance of a distribution center for frozen and refrigerated products. This operation involved advising on the review of the financing documents for the construction of the center.
Relevant experience in M&A transactions are the following:
- Shareholders of Inversiones La Rioja, owner of the operations of the hotel´s chain Marriot International, Inc. in Peru, in the sale, through the Lima Stock Exchange, of 99.97% of their shares to Inversiones Nacionales de Turismo, a Grupo Breca company.
- Shareholder of Portugal Group, in the sale of 51% of its shares in favor of Grupo Sanfer, a leading company in the Mexican pharmaceutical market. This operation also involved the negotiation of a long-term usufruct contract over the properties owned by the shareholder located in Arequipa in which the business factories operate.
- Shareholders of Edpyme Acceso Crediticio, in the partnership with Kandeo, Colombian private equity fund, for their incorporation into the share capital of Acceso Corp., holding company of Acceso Group, through cash contributions from Kandeo to reach 51% of the share capital and contributions in kind from the shareholders of Edpyme Acceso Crediticio to reach the remaining 49%.
- Edenred Perú, a French company leader in the market for prepaid service cards for companies, in the acquisition of 100% of the stockholding of Peruana de Vales y Documentos S.A.C.
- Creation Investments Management Capital LLC, a private equity and venture capital firm from US, in the acquisition, through Caja Rural de Ahorro y Crédito Los Andes S.A., of 100% of the stockholding of Edpyme Solidaridad y Desarrollo Empresarial S.A.C.
- Creation Investments Management Capital LLC, in the acquisition, through the Lima Stock Exchange, of 75.30% of the stockholding of Caja de Ahorro y Crédito Los Andes S.A. This operation involved legal advice in obtaining authorization from SBS.
- Grupo Wiese, in the partnership with FRIALSA, for their incorporation into the share capital of a new company, Frío Alimentos y Logística S.A., through cash contributions so that each of them reaches 50%, respectively
- Grupo Wiese in the sale, alongside with De Osma family and Inversiones Centenario, of a majority shareholding package in Hermes Transportes Blindados S.A. in favor of The Carlyle Group.
- Fund SIGMA FI in the acquisition, through a consortium formed with Colbún, a Chilean company and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA), of Fénix Power Perú.
- Grupo ACP and IFC in the sale of its shares representing 61% of the capital stock of the Peruvian insurance company, Protecta S.A. to Seguros Vida Security Previsión S.A., a Chilean company.
- J&V Resguardo shareholders in the sale of the majority of the security companies J&V Resguardo, J&V Resguardo Selva and J&V Alarmas (Liderman and Clave3) to The Carlyle Group.
T: 442 5100 A: 259
T: 4425100 A: 221
Fiorella Atoche is senior associate of the M&A department actively involved in the country’s most complex M&A transactions.
Her practice focuses on domestic and foreign mergers and acquisitions in different industry sectors, such us: hospitality, pharmaceutical, banking and finance, energy, fishing, retail, telecom, education, real estate, among others.
She is a graduate lawyer from Universidad de Lima, having earned her degree with honors – cum laude– and ranked third in the Law School. Has obtained a Diploma in Securities Market Regulation by Peruvian University of Applied Sciences (UPC) in 2012.
Fiorella’s M&A practice has been recognized by Legal 500 as an excellent practitioner.
Since 2017, has been leading relevant real estate operations, providing services to our clients in structuring, drafting and negotiating all kind of agreements related to real estate components and developing a high-level specialization on real estate matters.