- Private Clients
- Projects & Infrastructure
- Lawyer from the Universidad Católica Andrés Bello de Caracas, Venezuela (2009).
- LLM by NYU University (2013).
- Advice on the legal structuring of investment and asset reorganization vehicles, such as local and foreign trusts, offshore vehicles, family offices, among others.
- Advice on the design, implementation and execution of sophisticated and personalized structures for an efficient administration of family wealth that allows its preservation for future generations.
- Advice on the design of schemes and succession planning, including the preparation of family protocols.
- Advice related to corporate governance, shareholders’ agreement, among others.
- Advice to GCS Energy Investments LLC (a vehicle operated by Gramercy Fund Management LLC) for a US$12.5 million financing granted in favor of GM Operaciones SAC.
- Advice to CS Peru Infrastructure Holdings LLC (a vehicle operated by Gramercy Fund Management LLC) in a financing for $US 35 million granted in favor of Graña y Montero SAA.
- Advice to Gramercy Fund Management LLC in a financing for $US 27 million granted in favor of Haug S.A.
- Advice to BBVA and Banco Santander on a € 285 million financing to Digital Data Center Bidco, (vehicle of the Spanish fund Asterion), for the acquisition of telecom assets and call centers of Telefónica in Latin America.
- Advice to JP Morgan Chase Bank and 15 additional banks on US$200 million in a financing granted to Promigas S.A. E.S.P., in Colombia, and Gases del Pacífico S.A., in Peru, for corporate purposes.
T: (511) 4425100 A: 277
T: (511) 4425100 A: 224
Maite Colmenter is part of the private client and financing area. Her practice focuses on the legal structuring of investment vehicles and wealth reorganization, as well as financing operations. She also has expertise in corporate law and advice on the development of financing infrastructure projects.
Maite is a senior lawyer graduated from the Andrés Bello Catholic University in Caracas, Venezuela and holds a Master of Laws (LL. M. ) of New York University – NYU (2013).
Previously, Maite was a member of D’Empaire Reyna Abogados, one of the most important law firms in Venezuela, where her practice was specialized in corporate and international tax transactions, focused on reorganization and asset management. Her practice has been recognized by Chambers & Partners.