- Private Clients
- Projects & Infraestructure
- Juris Doctor by Universidad Católica Andrés Bello de Caracas, Venezuela 2009.
- Master of Laws, New York University (NYU), 2013
T: 4425100 A: 277
T: 4425100 A: 360
Maite Colmenter is a Senior Associate at the Lima office, where she focuses her practice in Corporate Law and Finance. Her practice has been recognized by Chambers & Partners (2014).
She is a graduate lawyer from Universidad Catolica Andres Bello of Caracas, Venezuela. She holds a Master Degree in Laws (LLM) from New York University (NYU)
She is a former member of D’Empaire Reyna Abogados, a Venezuela law firm, where her practice was focused in corporate transactions and international taxation.
During the last years, she has participated in several project finance transactions, such as:
• Second funding by International Finance Corporation (IFC), for approximately US$50 million to APM Terminals Callao for the expansion of the North Terminal of Callao Port.
- Funding to GEPSA for US$100.1 million for the construction and operation of three hydroelectric projects in the department of Puno, and the maintenance of a hydroelectric plant in Arequipa.
• Funding to Energía del Pacífico (shareholder of Samay I) in the US$300 million loan granted to Samay I to develop a cold reserve power plant in Mollendo, Peru.
• Funding by Rabobank Curacao N.V. to Grupo Rocío, for approximately US$20 million, to refinance its bank debt and provide working capital.
• Funding by Stichting Cordaid to Fondo de Desarrollo Regional – Fondesurco for S/.2,7 million for the expansion of Fondesurco’s agricultural production.
• Sale of Ambev’s assets related to the business of non-alcoholic beverages in Peru, including a production plant located in the north of the country, to the Guatemala based group CBC.