MARÍA FERNANDA GADEA
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Juris Doctor by Universidad de Lima Law School, 2013.
- LLM earned with honors (Harlan Fiske Stone) from Columbia University.
Advice to Grupo Wiese in the saleMERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- Advice to Carozzi in the acquisition, through its subsidiary Molitalia S.A., of 100 of Corporación TDN, company that produces panetón Todinno.
- Advice to Camposol in the acquisition, through its subsidiary Marinasol, of 100% of the shrimp company La Fragata.
- Advice to Energía del Pacífico in the sale of 25% of Kallpa in favor of Inkia.
- Advice to the shareholders of Corporación Pecsa in the sale of their shares in favor of Corporación Primax S.A.
- Advice to the shareholders of Artesco in the sale of 75% of their shares in favor of Staedtler.
- Advice to Industrias Plásticas Reunidas in the sale of their assets under the brand “Duraplast” in favor of the Chilean company Wenco.
- Advice to Grupo Wiese and Sura Asset Management in the sale of Seguros Sura and Hipotecaria Sura in favor of Intercorp.
- Advice to Glencore in the acquisition of the Contonga Mining Unit located in Ancash, formerly owned by Nyrstar.
- Advice to Grupo Wiese in the sale, alongside with De Osma family and Inversiones Centenario, of a majority shareholding package in Hermes Transportes Blindados S.A. in favor of The Carlyle Group.
- Advice to AmBev in the sale of its nonalcoholic beverage assets in Peru in favor of CBC Group.
- Advice to Camposol in the US$200 million facility granted by Banco Santander S.A. and Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A. otorgado por Santander Perú S.A. y Scotiabank Perú S.A.A.
- Advice to Inversiones Educa in the PEN 626 million facility granted by Banco Santander Perú S.A. and Scotiabank Perú S.A.A.
- Advice to Monte Azul in the US$ 34 million facility granted by Banco de Crédito del Perú for the development of a storage terminal.
- Advice to Hudbay Perú in the refinancing of the credit granted for the acquisition of mining equipment, through three leasebacks operations with Scotiabank, Interbank and Banco de Crédito del Perú.
- Advice to Hudbay Perú and Hudbay Minerals in the US$200 million refinancing granted by the Bank of Nova Scotia, among other lenders, for the development of the Constancia Mining Unit.
- Advice to Hudbay Perú and Hudbay Minerals in the US$150 million facility granted by BNP Paribas and ING Capital, among other lenders, for the construction and development of the Constancia mining project.
- Advice to Compañía Minera Milpo in the US$ 250 million silver streaming with Triple Flag.
T: 442 5100 A: 257
T: 4425100 A: 221
María Fernanda Gadea is a member of the mergers and acquisitions and financings practice areas. Her practice focuses on acquisitions and sales of national and foreign companies and general corporate law, as well as financing operations. In addition, she has expertise in metal streaming transactions and development of mining projects.
She is a lawyer from Universidad de Lima, summa cum laude and ranked fourth in the Law School. She holds a Master’s Degree in Law (LL.M.) earned with honors (Harlan Fiske Stone) from Columbia University.
She has been assistant professor of Commercial Law in Universidad de Lima.
She has been director of the Financing Commission of Asociación Civil ADV Editores, which edits and publishes the legal magazine ADVOCATUS.
María Fernanda has been recognized as “key practitioner” by Legal 500 and has been ranked by Transactional Track Record (TTR) as the associate that has participated in more M&A deals in 2018 and in the first semester of 2019 in Peru.