- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Degree in Law by University of Lima, 2019
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Advised H.I.G. Capital, leading global alternative investment firm, in the cross-order acquisition of a majority stake in the Ransa Group, part of the Romero Group, one of Peru’s leading economic conglomerates.
- Advised Caisse de Dépôt et Placement du Québec (CDPQ), global investment group, in the cross-border US$ 279 million acquisition of Terna’s power transmission assets in Brazil, Peru and Uruguay.
- Advised H.I.G. Capital, leading global alternative investment firm, in the cross-order acquisition of a majority stake in Virutex Ilko, a leading company in the Latin American markets of cleaning products and kitchenware, with presence in Peru, Chile, Colombia, Argentina and Mexico.
- Advised Glisco Partners, private equity firm, on the investment round of Muncher, the largest Dark Kitchen chain in Latin America and one of the leading FoodTechs in the region.
- Advised Inmobiliaria 2-S S.A.C. in the negotiation and execution of the termination of the usufruct agreement entered into with WeWork.
- Advised SIGMA SAFI, independent alternative asset manager focused on Operating Lease and Private Equity funds, in the acquisition of real estate assets from the company TA Export.
- Advised Altima Global Special Situations, international investment fund, in the administrative procedure for the subdivisión and separation of a rural property located in Piura, which has an extensión of 13,000 acres.
- Asesoría a Kallpa Sociedad Agente de Bolsa, en la emisión de instrumentos de deuda de Stracon S.A.
- Advised la Gloria Propiedades S.A., Real Estate company part of the Wiese Group, in the acquisition of a a property located in Pucusana, Lima.
T: (511) 442 5100 A: 234
T: (511) 4425100 A: 224
Patricio Bouroncle is a member of our Mergers and Acquisitions and Real Estate teams. His practice is focused purchase and sale transactions of domestic and foreign companies, as well as the acquisition and sale of real estate assets; and real estate and corporate law.
He attended University of Lima, where he graduated and earned his degree to practice law with honours (magna cum laude). Additionally, he has successfully completed a Specialization Program in Corporate Law, with mention in Corporate and Financial Law by Universidad ESAN, as well as courses from the Commercial and Corporate Law Programs during a semester at Universidad de Salamanca in Spain.
Before his incorporation, he was part of Viera Abogados, as well as AENZA and a legal internship in Rebaza, Alcázar & De las Casas.
He speaks fluently Spanish and English and has knowledge of French.