- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital
- Juris Doctor by Universidad de Lima. 2016
MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS:
- Shareholders of Atracciones Coney Island (Coney Park) in the sale of 100% of the stockholding of Coney Park (Perú), Divetrónica Medellín (Colombia) and Happy City (Chile), in favor ofThe Carlyle Group.
- Grupo Wiese and Sura Asset Management in the sale of Seguros Sura and Hipotecaria Sura in favor of Intercorp.
- Glencore in the acquisition of the Contonga Mining Unit located in Ancash, formerly owned by Nyrstar.Grupo Wiese in the acquisition by Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec of the participation in SURA AM (Colombia) from sellers Bancolombia and Grupo Wiese, following regulatory approval.
- Inversiones La Rioja S.A., owner of the operations of Marriot International, Inc. in Perú, in the sale of 99.97% of the stockholding of Inversiones La Rioja in favor of Grupo Breca.
- Shareholders of Servicios e Inversiones Fenper S.A., owner and operator of “Royal Plaza” mall, in the sale of 99.9% of the stockholding of the company in favor of Dormeson S.A.
- Patria Investimentos and Smart Fit in the acquisition of Gold’s Gym Perú.
- Grupo Wiese in the sale of its 50% equity stake in Inmuebles Panamericana in favor to Parque Arauco (Chile).
- Shareholders of Laboratorios Portugal S.A. in the sale of 51% of the stockholding of Laboratorios Portugal S.A. to Grupo Sanfer.
- Hudbay Minerals and Hudbay Peru refinancing the US$ 200 million working capital and cost overrun facility for the development of the Constancia Copper Mine.
- HudBay Minerals Inc. in the issuance of Senior Unsecured Notes for up to $1.0 bn in the international market.
- Pandion Mine Finance in the negotiation and execution of the Pre-Paid Forward Gold Purchase Agreement for an amount of US$ 6.1 MM over Lupaka Gold Project.
- Financing to startups, such as Bonamango S.A.C., Empresa Digital Peruana S.A.C., Mesa 247 S.A.C., among others.
T: 442 5100 A: 237
T: 4425100 A: 221
Rafael Lulli Meyer is senior associate of our mergers and acquisitions department. His practice focuses on acquisitions and sales of national and foreign companies, as well as corporate and financial law. Among his main areas of expertise are sales and acquisitions in the real estate, retail, pharmaceutical, industrial and utilities sector, as well as multijurisdictional financing operations.
Rafael is a graduate lawyer from Universidad de Lima. He was ranked within the top tenth of the Law School and earned his lawyer’s degree with honors. Rafael has completed complementary corporate studies abroad in UNIZAR, Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain.
Rafael has published several articles related to transactional and corporate affairs in specialized magazines. He has actively collaborated with the World Bank in its annual publication “Doing Business”, in the corporate affairs research section for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
Rafael worked in the Financing Commission of Asociación Civil ADV Editores, which edits and publishes the legal magazine ADVOCATUS. Currently he is the main legal advisor of the NGO “Minkando”, which provides social assistance to at-risk local communities in Peru.
Rafael has been ranked by Transactional Track Record (TTR) as one of the top five associates that have participated in more M&A deals in the last 12 months.