SEBASTIAN DE LA PUENTE
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture Capital
Graduate lawyer from Universidad del Pacífico
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- Advice to Grupo Cobra in the sale of its electric transmission lines business in favor of Red Eléctrica Internacional S.A.U.
- Advice to Grupo Inspired in the acquisition, through its subsidiary Latam Education Holdings, of Centro Educativo Particular Altair S.A.C., holding company of Altair School of Lima.
- Advice to Grupo Inspired in the acquisition, through its subsidiary Latam Education Holdings, of Cambridge College Lima S.A.C., holding company of Cambridge School of Lima.
- Advice to Grupo Portugal in the acquisition, through its subsidiary Inversiones PS Brands S.A., of ANSOLAT S.A.C.
- Advice to the members of the Blufstein Family in the sale of a majority stake in Grupo Blufstein in favor of the international Swiss lab Unilabs Laboratories.
- Advice to Grupo Enfoca in the acquisition of Universidad de Ciencias y Arte de América Latina S.A.C. (UCAL) and Instituto de Educación Superior Tecnológico Privado Toulouse Lautrec S.A.C.
- Advice to WWG del Perú S.A.C. in the acquisition of 50% stake in Administradora Clínica Ricardo Palma S.A., jointly with Quirónsalud.
- Advice to Grupo El Comercio in the capital investment, jointly with the International Finance Corporation (IFC), in Proyectos Educativos Integrales del Perú S.A.C., holding company of the educational business of the Avansys network.
- Advice to Glencore in the acquisition of the Contonga Mining Unit located in Ancash, formerly owned by Nyrstar.
- Advice to Grupo ACP Corp. S.A. and the International Finance Corporation (IFC) in the sale of a majority stake in the Peruvian insurance company, Protecta S.A. in favor of Seguros Vida Security Previsión S.A.
- Advice to Grupo Crédito in the acquisition of Compañía Incubadora de Soluciones Móviles S.A.C., operator of the digital platform of payment channels “CULQI”.
- Advice to private investors in the capital investment in SPOT S.A.C., operator of the mobile app “BAX” which connects famous personalities with their fans.
- Advice to MESA 247 S.A.C., operator of the mobile app “MESA 24/7” for online reservations, in its seed financing round, ESOP structuring and in the day-to-day operations.
- Advice to SPACE AG S.A.C., operator of technological solutions in the agribusiness industry, in its seed financing round, ESOP structuring and in the day-to-day operations.
- Advice to PROJECT ZUM S.A.C., operator of technological solutions in the insurance industry and of the mobile app “HELLO ZUM”, in its seed financing round, ESOP structuring and day-to-day operations advisory.
- Advice to Spanish venture capital fund AXON PARTNERS GROUP in the venture debt transaction in Dating Latam S.A.C., operator of the mobile dating site “Mi Media Manzana”.
- Advice to TON Ventures Inc. in various venture capital Investments in local and foreign companies.
- Advise to Grupo Wiese in the venture capital investment in Juntoz S.A.C., operator of the online shopping mall “JUNTOZ”.
- Advice to the private network of angel investors Angel Ventures Perú in their venture capital Investments in local companies and in the day-to-day operations.
- Advice to Peru Fashions S.A. in the venture debt transaction in favor of various local companies.
T: 442 5100 A: 340
T: 4425100 A: 221
Sebastian is a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions and Venture Capital departments. His practice focuses on acquisitions and sales of national and foreign companies and general corporate law, as well as financing operations. In addition, he has expertise in seed financing rounds, capital investment structures and in general entrepreneurship and corporate venture advisory.
He is a lawyer from Universidad del Pacifico, summa cum laude and ranked second in the Law School. He has completed studies in the London School of Economics and Political Sciences (LSE) and in Pontificia Universidad de Comillas de Madrid. Sebastian has been admitted to the 2019-2020 LL.M. Program in Columbia University.
Sebastian is an assistant professor of Commercial Law in Universidad de Lima. He has been panelist in various venture capital conferences in Peru.
Sebastian is founding member and was the first President of DERUP Editores, which edits and publishes the legal magazine FORSETI by law students of the Universidad del Pacifico.
Sebastian has been recognized as “key practitioner” by IFLR 1000 and has been ranked by Transactional Track Record (TTR) among the top three associates that have participated in more M&A deals in 2018 and in the first semester of 2019 in Peru.