- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital
Lawyer from University of Lima, 2018
- Counsel to Grupo El Comercio and minority shareholders of Atracciones Coney Island (Coney Park – Amusement Parks) in the sale of 100% of the stockholding of Coney Park (Peru), Divetronica Medellín (Colombia) and Yuikids (Chile) to The Carlyle Group.
- Advise to Volcan Compañía Minera in the in the structure and sale of relevant mining operative assets to Canadian miner Cerro de Pasco Resources for a total consideration comprised of a $30 million fixed consideration and a variable consideration calculated on the basis of future sales of gold and silver and a LOM NSR royalty on the ore extracted from the mining assets.
- Counsel to Comtech Telecommunications Corp in its $532.5 million acquisition of Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.
- Counsel to Chazki Holdings Inc, Peruvian startup that has developed and operates a platform designed to improve urban last-mile logistics and on-demand delivery, in the acquisition of Chilean competitor TodoVa.
- Advise to Ola y Montaña in the acquisition of Pride Corporation, owner of the “Dunkelvolk” surf and apparel brand.
T: 442 5100 A: 302
T: 4425100 A: 221
Stefano Amprimo is a member of our Mergers and Acquisitions and of the Venture Capital teams. His practice is focused on corporate mergers and acquisitions, as well as corporate, contractual and financial advisory to both local and foreign companies.
He attended University of Lima, where he ranked second in the School of Law and earned his degree to practice law with honours (summa cum laude). Additionally, he has successfully completed courses from the Integrated Master of Arts in Law and Master of Science programmes during a semester at Bocconi University in Milan.
Before joining our Firm, Stefano worked as a legal intern at Amprimo, Flury, Barboza & Rodriguez Abogados.