- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital & Technology
- LL.B (Universidad de Lima Law School, 2018)
- J.D. (Universidad de Lima Law School, 2020)
- Corporate Law Specialization Diploma (Universidad de Lima, 2020)
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Counsel to Grupo El Comercio and minority shareholders of Atracciones Coney Island (Coney Park – Amusement Parks) in the sale of 100% of the stockholding of Coney Park (Peru), Divetronica Medellín (Colombia) and Yukids (Chile) to The Carlyle Group.
- Counsel to Equinix, Inc in its US$ 759 million purchase of 4 data centers from Entel and Americatel to expand its operations over Peru and Chile.
- Counsel to H.I.G. Capital in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Ransa Group from Grupo Romero.
- Counsel to Hispasat in the acquisition of a group of relevant telecom assets for the management and transport of satellite TV content from Media Networks Latin America (part of the Telefónica Group).
- Counsel to the Martinez family in the acquisition of a 40% stake in Pesquera Hayduk, to consolidate full ownership of the company.
- Counsel to Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners in its US$ 2.7 billion acquisition of Lumen Technologies’ Latin American operations and fiber optic network assets.
- Counsel to Grupo Cobra in its acquisition of a controlling stake in BISA Ingeniería de Proyectos.
- Counsel to a group of 22 Peruvian financial investors with recognized trajectory in the financial sector in their acquisition of 100% of the shares of Mexican Grupo Elektra’s Banco Azteca Peru in an over-the-counter transaction.
- Counsel to Comtech Telecommunications Corp in its $532.5 million acquisition of Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.
- Counsel to Ola y Montaña in the acquisition of Pride Corporation, owner of the “Dunkelvolk” surf and apparel brand.
Venture Capital & Technology
- Counsel to Chazki Holdings, Inc in the negotiation and closing of its US$ 7 million Series A equity round, led by Talipot Holdings and Grupo Falabella.
- Counsel to Chazki Holdings, Inc in the negotiation and closing of a strategic collaboration agreement with Grupo Falabella, which included a US$ 2 million strategic investment.
- Counsel to Chazki Holdings, Inc in the non-cash acquisition of Chilean competitor TodoVa.
- Counsel to Mandü in the sale of a 50% share stake to Visma Group.
- Counsel to Mercuria Energy Trading in the negotiation and closing of a strategic agreement for the purchase of carbon credits and a controlling equity investment in Paskay, a startup dedicated to the structuring and execution of environmental remedy projects.
T: (511) 442 5100 A: 302
T: (511) 4425100 A: 221
Stefano Amprimo is a member of our Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Capital & Technology and Fintech teams. His practice is focused on corporate mergers and acquisitions, as well as corporate, contractual and financial advisory to both local and foreign companies. He has participated in several Mergers and Acquisitions and Venture Capital transactions, advising both local and foreign companies, investors, startups and corporate venturers.
He attended University of Lima, where he ranked second in its Faculty of Law and earned his degree to practice law with honours (summa cum laude). He has also obtained a Specialization Diploma in Corporate Law from the same University. Additionally, he has successfully completed courses from the Integrated Master of Arts in Law and Master of Science programmes during a semester at Bocconi University, in Milan.
Stefano has ranked in Transactional Track Record’s (TTR) Top 10 “Rising Star Dealmakers Ranking” in 2020 and 2022.