- Capital Markets
- Lawyer from Universidad de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC), 2017.
- Advise to Agricola Andrea and Ozblu Perú, companies of Migiva Group, on a US$ 53.1 million credit facility granted by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.
- Advise to Coöperatieve Rabobank on a US$ 20 million credit facility granted to agroindustrial company Danper Trujillo.
- Advise to Nexa Resources on a US$100 million working capital credit facility granted by JP Morgan.
- Advise to Nexa Resources, in the tender offer launched in the international market for the “Notes Due 2023” up to an amount of US$ 343 million.
- Advise to Scotiabank Perú, in the placement of the Fifth Program of S/ 500 million of Banco Ripley Corporate Bonds.
- Advise to Fondo Mivivienda, in the First Corporate Bond Program up to S/ 250 million.
- Advise related to structuring and administration of fiduciary guarantees to families, individuals and business owners in order to protect their assets and businesses.
T: 442 5100 A: 264
T: 4425100 A: 263
Valeria Sánchez is a member of our Capital Markets and Financings department. She is a lawyer from the Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, where she was ranked in the top 10th of the Law School.
Her practice is focused on contractual, securities market, and financing advice, including as well, counseling to national and international companies and financial institutions in different kind of financings and capital markets operations.
Prior to joining our team, Valeria worked as a junior lawyer in La Fiduciaria S.A, where she advised in the process of structuring and administrating trust agreements, among other commercial agreements.