- Juris Doctor by Universidad de Lima Law School, 2001
- The acquisition of Total Artefactos (“La Curacao”) by Tiendas EFE S.A., together with Linzor Capital Grupo Wiese and PQ Investments Ltd.
- Advising Andino Investment Holding in the $85 million financing granted by Goldman Sachs.
- The acquisition of Banco Sudamericano and Banco Wiese by Scotiabank.
- Development of investment fund structures for various SAFIs.
- The sale of 50% of the stake in Mega Plaza in favor of Parque Arauco.
- Transfer of 100% stake in Seguros SURA by Grupo Wiese and Grupo SURA in favor of Intercop.
- Nextel Peru’s acquisition of NII Holdings by Entel Chile.
- Advised the VanEck Fund and El Dorado Asset Management in the structuring of the first Peruvian fund that invests in ETFs.
- Advised Glencore in the $956 million takeover bid and takeover of Volcan Compañía Minera.
- Advised a group of more than 100 shareholders in the sale of PECSA, a leading company of service stations and fuel retail, in favor of Corporación Primax for a confidential amount.
- Advice to Grupo Wiese and Familia De Osma in the sale of Hermes Transportes Blindados S.A. in favor of The Carlyle Group.Advice to AmBev Peru in the sale of its production plant and other assets of the non-alcoholic beverages business of the PepsiCo brand in favor of the Guatemalan group CBC.
María José Blancas
T: 4425100 A: 250
Camilo is a partner at Rebaza, Alcazar & De las Casas, leader of the tax and Private Clients areas. He specializes in matters of investment taxation, tax planning in matters related to M&A, financing, capital markets and crossborder operations. He has extensive experience in evaluating and designing local and international tax structures that include investment funds, financial instruments, trusts. He has also participated in the tax design of various infrastructure and public service concessions and investment projects in general.
Additionally, he has extensive experience advising national and foreign clients on local and international matters in the design and development of efficient and effective structures for families and high net worth individuals, seeking to preserve the protection of their assets by developing adequate estate planning, taking into account current legal regulations.
Camilo is recognized by various international legal directories, such as Chambers and Partners (Band 1 in Private Clients and Band 2 in Tax), Latin Lawyer, Leaders League, among others. In addition, he is a member of the Peruvian Institute of Tax Law and the International Tax Association. In 2014 he was elected president of the Tax Affairs Committee of the Association for the Promotion of National Infrastructure (AFIN). He is currently chairman of the Tax Affairs Committee of Procapitales. He isa professor at the Graduate School at the Universidad del Pacífico.
Lawyer from the University of Lima with studies at the University of Belgrano in Buenos Aíres, he has several publications in Peruvian law journals and journals specialized in taxation and continuously participates as an exhibitor in various national and international conferences in cities such as Bogotá, Miami, Santiago, Mexico City, among others.