Áreas de Práctica
- Life Sciences
- Juris Doctor by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú Law School, 2005
- Advice to Hayduk on a syndicated loan of US $ 113 million obtained from a group of banks led by Banco de Crédito del Perú as an agent bank, which involved BBVA Banco Continental, the Financial Bank, the Inter-American Finance Bank and the French bank Natixis.
- Advice on structuring, constitution and subsequent modification of local guarantees by Ezentis Peru and related companies, regarding financing for € 126 million granted to its parent company Grupo Ezentis (Spain).
- Advice to BCP, Scotiabank and BD Capital in the financing of US $ 59 million granted to Stracon S.A.C.
RESTRUCTURATIONS AND CORPORATE REORGANIZATIONS
- Corporate reorganization of Hayduk Group companies (mergers and simultaneous splits) that resulted in the current Hayduk Corporation.
- Advice on refinancing of US $ 700 million of debt in bonds issued by Grupo Gildemeister (Chile), as well as for the structuring and constitution of guarantees by Peruvian companies belonging to the group.
- Corporate reorganizations of Negocios e Inmuebles S.A. (NISA) and related companies (mergers and divisions), for separation and optimization of business lines.
- Corporate reorganizations of Pecsa Group companies to sell fuel stations business to Primax.
- Corporate reorganizations of Apoyo Consultoría and AC Capitales SAFI.
- Corporate reorganizations of DP World Perú S.R.L. for individualization of business lines acquired as a result of the purchase of Cosmos.
- Advice on the process of asset consolidation and satisfactory conclusion of the bankruptcy proceedings Tai Loy S.A.
- Advice on conclusion of bankruptcy proceedings of Franky & Ricky S.A., successive mergers for absorption of Textil Incaholland S.A.C. and Dolphintex S.A.C.
- Corporate reorganizations of Agroindustrial Lima S.A.C., Fábrica de Conservas Islay S.A., Promotora Club Empresarial S.A.A., Natulac S.A., Inversiones Inmobiliarias Mar S.A, Zinc Industrias Nacionales, RBCF Inversiones Inmobiliarias, among others.
T: 442 5100
Laura San Miguel
T: 4425100 A: 238
Ricardo Cárdenas is partner and head of the Corporate practice area of our Firm. He specializes in corporate advice, as well as corporate restructuring and insolvencies.
He is a lawyer from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú ,and in addition to his professional experience in the firm, Ricardo worked as an associate at Muñoz Tamayo & Asociados La Firm (Bogotá) in 2011, participating in relevant operations in Colombia and Latin America.
As part of his experience he has provided advice to several companies in business financing operations, purchase and sale of companies, real estate projects, corporate reorganizations and general corporate advice, as well as in private corporate restructuring.
He has been assistant professor in the Introduction to Legal Sciences course, at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
Ricardo has also provided corporate advice to Grupo Gildemeister, Grupo Hayduk, Tai Loy S.A., Grupo Wiese and Grupo Breca, among others.