- White Collar Crime and Internal Investigations
- Specialization in evidentiary reasoning, Girona-Spain (2022).
- Master´s studies in Public Management, Pacific University (2022).
- Master´s studies in Criminal Sciences, National University of San Marcos (2019).
- Specialist in State Contracting from ESAN University, obtaining second place in the order of merit (2017).
- Lawyer from the Antenor Orrego Private University (2016).
T: (511) 4425100 A: 350
T: (511) 4425100 A: 277
Alexander Gonzales Orbegoso is a senior associate of the Firm. His practice focuses on designing defense strategies and conducting White Collar Crime and Corporate Compliance litigation. He´s a master´s candidate at the National University of San Marcos. He´s a visiting professor at the Graduate School of the Continental University. He has a specialization in evidentiary reasoning from the University of Girona-Spain. He has a specialization in State Contracting from the ESAN University, obtaining second place in the order of merits. He´s an instructor in the workshops organized by the American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative, which are aimed at training judges, prosecutors and attorneys in Peru. Likewise, for two consecutive years he´s coordinator of the National University Oral Litigation Competition organized by ABAROLI in coordination with the Ministry of Justice.
In the academic field, Alexander is the author of various articles, legal journals and legal web portals on criminal matters. To date he has six scientific articles published and has participated as a speaker in multiple, academic events, both in Peru and abroad.
Alexander, has been incorporated with Registration N.° 788 as an Honorary Member of the Ilustruious Bar Association of Madre de Dios.