- Capital Markets
- Structured products, Funds and Securitizations
- Undergraduate Law Degree (LL.B.), Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos,2015
- Specialization in Public-Private Partnership Contracts in ESAN,2016
- Advisory to Los Portales S.A., in the First Private Corporate Bond Program up to US $ 40MM.
- Advisory to Equilibrium Clasificadora de Riesgo S.A., in the credit rating process of the first FIBRA in Peru, “Fibra Prime”, that includes the issuance of participations for the up to US$ 500MM.
- Advisory to Equilibrium Clasificadora de Riesgo S.A., in the credit rating process of the First Bond Securitization Program of Norvial up S/ 380MM.
- Advisory to Equilibrium Clasificadora de Riesgo S.A., in the credit rating process of the First Bond Securitization Program of Art Express, up to S$ 400MM.
- Advisory to ADCAP Asset Management Perú SAF in the structuring of “Fondo Edifica-Advaced Soles, Fondos de Inversión” up to S / 40MM and “Fondo Edifica-Advaced Dólares, Fondo de Inversión” up to US $ 25 MM
- Advisory to ADCAP Securities SAB in the First Short Term Instruments Program of Medrock Alternative Securities Market.
- Advisory to sellers in the acquisition process of Equilibrium Clasificadora de Riesgo S.A. by Moody’s Corporation.
- Advisory to the sellers in the process of acquisition of the Nuevo Mundo companies by Carlyle Group.
T: (511) 442 5100 A: 337
T: (511) 4425100 A: 263
Fiorela Ccahua is a Senior Associate and member of the Capital Markets and Financings departments. She focuses her practice in securities market regulation and financing, in her experience she has participated in operations of issuance of financial instruments, structuring of investment funds and securitization of assets; and provides advice on financial regulation.
In addition to her professional experience at the Firm, Fiorela worked as a senior associate (2018-2019) and as an associate (2015-2018) at Arbe Abogados S.A.C.
She is a graduated lawyer from Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos and has specialization in Public-Private Partnership Contracts in ESAN University.
Fiorela has been assistant professor in the Mergers and Acquisitions Business course at the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos; and collaborates with “Taller de Derecho Empresarial Ulises Montoya Manfredi-UNMSM” since 2017, teaching the Financial Law Module. She is also a columnist in “The Key Peru”.