- Lawyer by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, 2018
- Specialization Program in International Arbitration and Investments by AmCham Peru and the Universidad del Pacífico, 2021
- Representation of a hydrocarbons company in a national arbitration on the enforcement of a joint and several bond and the implications of the arbitration agreement entered for its enforcement.
- Representation of a retail company in constitutional processes of protection against a self-application norm about the affectation of its freedom of enterprise due to the fact that it is a confiscatory norm.
- Representation of a fishing company in an administrative litigation and judicial review of legality for fines imposed and coercive enforcement of the public entity.
- Representation of a poultry meat producer company and others in a judicial review process of legality due to seizures in bank accounts committed by the Coercive Executor of the public entity.
- Representation of an agro-exporting company in an interdict process for a conventional right-of-way easement.
- Representation of an automotive company in an administrative litigation for similarity of distinctive signs in the vehicle model.
- Representation of a real estate company in an interdict process to prevent the dispossession of the possession of the property.
- Participation in out-of-court negotiations for a retail company in construction matters.
T: (511) 442 5100 A: 354
T: (511) 442 5100 A: 277
Rodrigo Saldarriaga is a lawyer graduated from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú. He has successfully completed the Second Specialty Program in Procedural Law by Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (2020).
He specializes in the design of strategies for the prevention, managment and resolution of conflicts in judicial and arbitration matters. In particular, his professional development focuses in commercial, administrative and constitutional litigation, as well as arbitration in public and private contracting.
He has participated in important administrative processes related to free competition, intellectual property, bureaucratic barriers, consumption, public contracting, energy and coercive executions. Likewise, he has participated in important constitutional processes of protection related to retail, energy and agro-export. In addition, he has participated in processes of annulment and execution of arbitral awards.
He has published various academic articles related to supra-individual rights and procedural legal institutions in recognized national magazines.
Before his incorporation, he was part of Arbitration and Litigation Law Firm Boutique Viera Abogados.
He speaks fluently Spanish and English and has knowledge of Portuguese.