- Real Estate
- Juris Doctor by Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, 2014.
- Grupo Patio on a promise to execute a purchase agreement, subject to the fulfillment of specific conditions precedent, of a real estate project of offices and commercial premises located in Las Camelias Avenue, in the district of San Isidro, valued in US$ 46 million, with Fondo De Inversión En Bienes Raíces Larraín Vial – Colliers II;
- A consortium conformed by landlords of a building located in the district of Magdalena Del Mar, on an usufruct agreement, with WeWork Perú; a consortium conformed by landlords of premises located in a building in Las Orquídeas Avenue, district of San Isidro, on an usufruct agreement, with WeWork Perú
- Administradora Jockey Plaza Shopping Center in the negotiation and execution of a 40 year term surface agreement valued in US$ 1.1 MM.
- Also, she has performed a real estate due diligence as part of a facility granted by Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A. in favor of Danper Trujillo S.A.C., a real estate due diligence as part of a facility granted by Coöperatieve Rabobank U.A. in favor of Empresa Agrícola San Juan S.A.; among others.
T: (511) 442 5100 A: 300
Laura San Miguel
T: (511) 4425100 A: 238
Andrea is senior associate of our Corporate and Real Estate practice areas. Her practice is focused on corporate, contractual and real estate advice to companies and entities, either domestic or foreign. In addition, she has carried out corporate and real estate due diligence procedures, and, also has participated in corporate reorganization and purchase and sale operations of Peruvian companies, e.g. the purchase of the restaurant “Pescados Capitales” by Civitano and corporate reorganizations of Negocios e Inmuebles S.A. (NISA) and related companies (mergers and spin offs), for separation and optimization of business lines, or corporate reorganizations of Apoyo Consultoría and AC Capitales SAFI.
She is a graduate lawyer from Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas.
Also, Andrea has developed wide-range of experience in real estate aspects, and has participated in high profile real estate transactions, in addition to complex regulatory advisory.
Andrea contributes with the World Bank “Doing Business – Starting a Business” publishing since 2014 to date.
Before her incorporation to Rebaza, Alcázar & De Las Casas, she worked as Associate in Gallo, Barrios, Pickmann Abogados (now Dentons).