- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital
- Graduate lawyer from Universidad del Pacífico 2017
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Advice to the shareholders of Corporación Pecsa (owner of Chevron Texaco’s former gas station business in Peru) in the sale of their shares for ~USD 260 million in favor to Corporación Primax.
- Advice to Grupo Crédito in the first corporate venture transaction done in Perú, for the acquisition of a majority stake in Compañía de Soluciones Móviles (Culqi), a Peruvian fintech company.
- Advice to Edenred Perú, subsidiary of Edenred France, in the acquisition of the 100% issued and outstanding shares of Peruana de Vales y Documentos, a Peruvian company dedicated to the issuance and distribution of food vouchers.
- Advise to Civitano, a Peruvian gastronomic holding, in the acquisition of Premium Burger Perú, a Peruvian premium burger restaurant chain.
- Advice to Santander as lender in the ~USD 125 million financing granted to Enfoca Discovery 2 LP.
- Advice to Monte Azul, as borrower, in the ~USD 50 million financing composed by a ~USD 34 million credit facility granted by BCP and ~USD 16 million capital contributions made by Monte Azul’s shareholders to co-finance the construction and development of the first highly automated hydrocarbons terminal in Mollendo, Arequipa.
- Advice to BNP Paribas, as lender, in the ~USD 50 million Master Trade Finance Facility granted to Moly-Cop group to purchase mining equipment worldwide.
T: 442 5100 A: 287
T: 4425100 A: 221
Josefina Arana is a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions team and has been involved in several transactions and corporate structures. Also, she is a member of the Venture Capital team providing legal advice in several corporate matters to local and regional startups, including legal advice in seed fundraising through financing rounds and corporate venture.
She is a lawyer from Universidad del Pacífico.
Josefina has worked as an intern at Larraín Vial S.A. S.A.F.I. from November 2014 until May 2016 and at Rebaza, Alcázar & De Las Casas from August 2016 until December 2017.
She has been the Legal Director of the Centro de Estudiantes de la Universidad del Pacífico (CEUP) and has held positions such as Vicepresident and Financing Director of DERUP Editores, which edits and publishes the legal review FORSETI.