- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Capital Markets
Juris Doctor by Universidad de Lima Law School, 2001
Master of Laws by Georgetown University (USA), 2008
BOND ISSUESMERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
- Sale of a majority shareholding package in the insurance company Protecta S.A. in favor of Chilean based Grupo Security.
- Sale of the safety companies J&V Resguardo, J&V Resguardo Selva y J&V Alarmas in favor of The Carlyle Group
- Advice to Empresa Editora El Comercio S.A., Vigenta Educación S.A.C., Education Fund Perú and Proyectos Educativos Integrales del Perú S.A.C. in the Agreement by which IFC will make capital contributions in PEIP, company operating educational network Avansys.
- Sale of 100% of the shares of Cosapi Data and Cosapi Soft to Altra Investments.
- Sale of 100% of Grupo Andino’s shares in File Service S.A. to Iron Mountain.
- Acquisition of Clínica San Miguel by Rimac International and Clínica Internacional.
- Acquisition of BBVA AFP Horizonte.
- Acquisition of 100% of the shares of Instituto Peruano Aleman – IPAL by Salkantay Partners and Grupo El Comercio.
- Sale of Industrias Teal (Sayon) to Alicorp S.A.A.
- Acquisition of La Curacao (Total Artefactos) for US$ 150 million.
- Sale of a majority shareholding package in InVita Life Insurance in favor of Grupo Sura by US$ 3,600 million.
- Sale of Soldexa S.A. (a Brescia Group company) in favor of Colfax Corpor for US$235 million.
- Acquisition of 100% of shares of Proquimsa.
- Sale of 51% stake in Condor Travel S.A.
- Sale of 100% stake of Clinica El Golf in favor of Pacificos Seguros S.A. – Entidad Prestadora de Salud.
- Acquisition of 47% of shares of Sociedad Boliviana de Cementos (Soboce).
- Sale of 100% stake in Bembos S.A. in favor of Nexus Group.
- Sale of 100 of shares of Alert Perú by the shareholders of Chinawok to Nexus Group.
- Acquisition of 46% shares of Neptunia S.A., property of Ultramar Agencia Maritima Interncional S.A. (Chile)
- Advice to BTG Pactual Peru -as arranger and placement agent- in relation to Andino Investment Holding’ s public offering (second and third issuance) under a US$ 20 million Short Term Instrument Programme.
- Advice to Copeinca S.A.C. in the international bond issue for an amount of US$ 175 million, under Rule 144A and Regulation S.
- Advice to Bank of America Merrill Lynch and HSBC Securitiesin connection with the global securities offering of Mexican company Controladora Mabe S.A. for an amount up to US$ 350 million, under Rule 144A and Regulation S.
- Advice to Chilean investment bank Celfin International Limited in connection with the global securities offering of Corp Group Banking S.A., major shareholder of Chilean bank CorpBanca, for an amount up to US$ 100 million, under Regulation S
- Advice to Chilean investments Banks Celfin International Limited and Larrain Vial Investments Inc. in connection with the global securities offering of Sociedad de Inversiones Oro Blanco S.A., controlling shareholder of Sociedad Química y Minera de Chile S.A. (SQM), for an amount up to US$ 100 million, under Regulation S.
- Advice to Lima Airport Partners in its international securities offering for an amount up to US$ 164 million, under Rule 144A and Regulation S.
- Advice to Inmuebles Panamericana S.A. in the US$ 70 million loan granted by Banco de Crédito e Inversiones – BCI.
- Advice to Tiendas EFE S.A. in the US$ 50 million loan granted by Scotiabank Perú S.A.A.
- Advice to Consorcio Cemento del Sur S.A. and Yura S.A. in the US$ 75 million loan.
- Advice to Andino Investment Holding S.A. in the US$ 85 million syndicated loan granted by Goldman Sachs.
- Advice to Scotiabank Perú S.A.A. in the US$ 25 million loan granted to Compañía Minera Poderosa S.A.
PRIVATIZATIONS AND CONCESSIONS
- Advice to Xstrata Schweiz A.G. in their bid to win the exploration rights to the Las Bambas mining prospect for a total US$ 121 million.
- Advice to Xstrata Schweiz A.G. in connection with the execution of the Social Trust Fund for the Las Bambas mining project, for the amount of US$ 45 million.
T: (511) 442 5100
T: (511) 442 5100 A:224
Felipe Boisset is a graduate LL.M. in Securities and Financial Regulation from Georgetown University. Also, he is a graduate lawyer from Universidad de Lima. His practice includes Corporate Law, Capital Markets and Financial Transactions.
Felipe Boisset has been an International Associate at the New York office of Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett LLP and has been admitted to the New York State Bar. He is also permanently recognized by the legal rankings as a leading lawyer by Chambers and Partners, IFRL 1000, Latin Lawyer, among other international publications.
Currently, he is a main Corporate Law professor at Universidad de Lima.
He has vast experience in corporate, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, credit and financial transactions, as well as in foreign investment, privatizations and concessions.